|A few people stopped to take pictures because my friends did such a great job haha.|
- Successfully round up everyone to go paintballing. This has always interested me, I've never gone paintballing and I like to believe that my pain tolerance is pretty high. We'll see if I'm right about that pretty soon. If you know of any good places near or around the NY area, let me know! That would be great, thanks :)
- Video blog in Taiwan and Malaysia. I plan to vlog about the different foods and places that I visit during my little getaway. If all goes well I will post them on this blog for you all to enjoy!
- Try new foods and cuisines. I always need something new and interesting to keep my palette entertained hehe.
- Learn how to cook more of Mom's dishes. I want to be able to pass down my mom's recipes to my future generations, and what's a better time to learn from the best than in the summer?
- Post some looks on Lookbook. The warm weather has been giving me some fashion inspirations lately! I've been meaning to do this for quite some time now, but again, I need to purchase a new charger for my camera for that to be possible.
- Stop neglecting my camera and actually do some shoots already. Okay I have to admit, though the lost charger situation is a setback, I haven't been feeling artsy for some time now. Hopefully this summer will get me out of that rut!
- SAVE MONEY. Isn't this everyone's aspiration? Somehow the money I earn will always find its way out of my wallet whether it be for purchases of little trinkets, clothes, or just miscellaneous items that I feel the need to buy at the moment. What are your best money saving techniques?
Feel free to share YOUR summer goals, whatever they might be :)