Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goodbye NY!

Ah, the day has come at last. In two hours I will be boarding our plane to Taiwan, and our adventure begins from there! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the grueling 18 hour flight itself, as I tend to get motion sickness quite easily :( My plan is to just sleep through the whole ride, and then wake up to arrive in Taiwan! From there, I will try my best to capture every special moment to share with you all on this blog :) I can't wait to experience all the great sights and food!!!! I have an idea of a photo and vlog diary in mind; stay tuned for amazing adventure in Taiwan and Malaysia!!

To everyone living in the states--hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!

One of the most beautiful islands on the archipelago of Langkawi, in Malaysia!  I'm really hoping we'll have a chance to go there, I remember visiting Langkawi when I was younger and seeing serene oceans and crystal clear blue waters!

V

No comments:

Post a Comment